MaterialsgateFAIR - 100% Material transfer
The Materialsgate Online Fair and Experts Platform
Photos: Papiertechnische Stiftung
Exhibit: Competence Centre for Fibres and Paper
Papiertechnische Stiftung provides research, consultancy, material testing and analytical services (DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025 accredited laboratory) as well as continuing education to assist companies from all sectors with the development and application of modern fibre-based solutions. In state-of-the-art pilot plant facilities, we use paper- and fibre-technological methods to design innovative semi-finished products and bio-composites and manufacture prototypes.
Examples of innovative materials based on our research and development work:
- Pre-ceramic papers particularly suitable for high-temperature engineering or water and hot-gas filtration.
- Lightweight building boards with fire-resistance rating A for exhibition stand construction, panelling, non-load bearing partitions etc.
- Wet-laid nonwovens based on natural or synthetic fibres for completely new fibre-based composite materials, e.g. for filtration technology or separator papers.
- Multi-layer composites with basalt fibres for technical semi-finished products usable in e.g. tool manufacturing, aerospace engineering and vehicle construction.
- Organic sheets made from hybrid nonwovens for lightweight materials in automotive and aerospace applications.
- Paper and board materials made with vegetable by-products for packaging papers (multiply board, paperboard, corrugating base, tube-winding papers), graphic papers and pulp moulding products.
- Fibre-based trays and hollow structures with barrier coatings for food and non-food packages obtained by means of conventional cutting and creasing processes or thermoforming.
Materialsgate will forward your enquiry to this exhibit free of charge and securely encrypted to the exhibitor.
Your weekly MaterialTRENDS for
Engineering & Design
Partner of the Week
Search in MaterialsgateFAIR